Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New to this!

So, I'm new to this blog thing, but I've been looking for a way to share my crazy life with my family and friends, and perhaps a few others who are interested in the same things. I have an awesome husband and 4 beautiful kids, life is not at all how I would have planned it. The adventure so far has been crazy, exhausting and amazing!

I love to read, craft, cook, and travel. I love dinners and wine with friends, I love chatting in the driveway with the neighbors! So I hope that this will be an awesome way to connect with people to share my ideas and struggles. I also hope to learn others ideas and hear about their struggles.

Family Live is amazing, but I feel like I am always learning and evolving as a mother, spouse, and woman! So lets enjoy this journey together!

Cheers,
MoeMoe

No comments:

Post a Comment